Two lengths: 2500 or 5000 mm.
Total depth: 1600 mm.
Round posts: Ø 76 mm x 3 mm aluminium tubes on base plates.
City decorative top cap.
Height under the roof: min 2250, max 2500 mm.
Canopy: 6 mm anti-UV cellular polycarbonate.
Roof structure : two aluminium 40 x 60 mm crossbeams, two aluminium profile rain water gutters, and curved aluminium profile arcs.
Back and side cladding: 8 mm Securit® toughened safety glass.
Cladding attachments: pinch-grip system made from die-cast aluminium.
Waterproof timetable case: anodised aluminium, 30 mm in depth 4 x A4 (external dimensions 750 x 550 mm).
Advertising display: light box (display dimentions 1710 x 1160 mm) or "2000" poster display case (display dimentions 1710 x 1200 mm).
Finish : painted in on our standard RAL colours.
Installation: on base plates.
Optional: LED lighting.Perch seats and benches available - see associated products.
See all products in the City collection
- Download the specification sheet >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT788-V1 PROVINCE BUS SHELTERS >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 453 - V2 POST >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT457-V2 CROSSBARS AND RAIN GUTTERS >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT465-V1 CANOPY >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT467-V2 REAR CLADDING AND WITH SIDE CLADDINGS >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT473-V2 TIMETABLE DISPLAY CASE >
- ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOT200-V1 BASE COVERS >
Province City bus shelter
The Province bus shelter presents a strong visual identity thanks to its distinctive collars and bases along with its choice of 5 top caps. It co-ordinates perfectly with street furniture from the Province collection.
Province bus shelters are available in standard version 2500 mm or in long version 5000 mm.
Every bus shelter is delivered with cladding and a waterproof timetable case.