PROCITY® recycling point 40 liters x 3 - Agora
Make a set of recycling bins by assembling 1-3 standard PROCITY® steel litter bins around one central post and a choice of five decorative top caps from the Province collection. Use different coloured lids for easy identification. The lid is specially designed to be a non-melting and self-extinguishing in case on fire. Small opening to prevent disposal of household waste.
Your public recycling point consists of:
- An initial PROCITY® standard steel litter bin with liner on a Ø 76 mm steel post, lid and body in zinc primed steel and painted, finished in our RAL colours.
- One or two additional litter bins.
- 76 mm steel post, lid and body in zinc primed steel and painted, finished in our RAL colours.
Optional: 3 self-adhesive recycling pictograms.
If installed within 5 miles of the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work (galvanising). Contact us for more details.
- Download the specification sheet >
- Assembly & installation instruction 405-V6.pdf >